Friday, April 3, 2009

Where oh where?

where oh where have I been?



Let's guess..... have I been locked in the studio, training heaps of wild High Flying Easter bunnies??





Have I been hiding in a snow cave??






Have I been on a journey to the ends of the Earth??





Have I been sitting at the computer till my European beads jewelry store got it's first treasury???


And the answer is...

Yes, yes, and yes, but not the last one, although I am nicely pleased about that!

We took two actual vacations in March, and one day trip out of town. Including a get-away during spring break and now I'm BUSY. Holy mackerel Easter Bunny!!! I am sooo busy.

I planned well, but life has a way of gently expressing,
"HOW DARE YOU GO AWAY FROM HOME!!!!!"

So I've been a tad busy this week.

************* onto the news with dates*************
I am at Meet Your Maker indie craft show
4/3/09
Friday evening
5-8
Broadway Winebar
Downtown
as part of the First Friday Artwalk

Come down and say hi, see your local artists and crafters in action, and please please please take home a bunny. You have no idea what it's like to live with all these High Flying Easter Bunnies in training.......

*****
And tomorrow is the big Birth Day!
4-4
!!!!!!!!
*****

Stay tuned for next episode, of As the Plush Turns, in which I host a birthday give-away, and reveal WHICH plush bunny I created but could not put up for sale!!!


No comments: