Thursday, August 7, 2008

Slide

When was the last time you went down a slide? Take your time to think about it.....
.....
.
.
Can you recall how fast it was, or slow? Can you remember the smell of the metal? How did it feel under your hands? Was it fun or scary or silly or something else entirely?

If you haven't rode a slide recently, will you stop by the park this week and go down at least once? Just hop off your bike, or get out of your car and walk to the slide and just go. Just for me?

Would you like to share any unusual slide stories here?

weeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

last time I went down a slide was a few years ago. we were walking through williamsburg and down one of the side streets- more vacant ones, there was a semi broken slide. we both took turns then took photos- too funny!

LOVE your cuffs as well! YAY keep up the ecopower:)

Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio said...

I went down the new slide after taking this photo. It was FAST!!!! Wow!!! I get a little shaky climbing to the top of a tall slide. I like to sit on them and feel fine once I'm sitting, but climbing always leaves me a little breathless. The smell of that metal brings me right back to childhood. I'd feel so powerful sitting at the top of the slide, holding up the line, waiting for slow kids to clear below. I'd pound my feet on the slide like pounding my chest in the jungle! Bang bang bang! here I come! Zooooom! And pretend my bottom wasn't burning hot through my thin shorts against the sunny metal.
Aly

PaMdora said...

My dog like to go down slides. Her toe nails make a lot of noise though.