- set your camera for close ups and adjust for special lighting conditions (sunny, cloudy)
- get close to the ground (how tall is your fairy?) and turn your camera upside down (lens up), that's right, you can't SEE what you are shooting!
- imagine your camera is a fairy walking through the woods, or the flower patch, looking up at all the lovely tall plants
- snap several images before peeking at your image screen- the results may surprise you!
- try shooting from the underside of a leaf with holes
- what is the fairy's view of YOU?
- Share Fairy Photography with your children, then hand over the camera and see what they come up with. A great summer photo album project.
View from the top again. Enjoy your fairy photography and please leave a comment with links to your own fairy view images.