Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big news!!!! Big hole beads!




I am very pleased to announce: I'm now respresenting my own jewelry line, Charmish on etsy. It is a great and unusual opportunity to represent the jewelry that I design for another company. Along with the things I create in my Bliss Monkey Studio, and share with you here, I also spend two days a week working with EuropeanBling and desiging their super fun charm braclets.



European beads are the new wave in charm bracelets and modular jewelry. You start with a gorgeous, thick silver braclet, and collect beautiful, sterling charm beads to go on it. The charm beads come in many styles and themes, so you can tell your life story (with birthstone beads, anniverary momentos, first house, zodiac, etc), collect them to represent special accomplishments (first race, gallery art show, spiritual quest), or collect your hobbies and favorite animals and colors. Our beads are fully compatible with other major brands of European charm beads, such as Pandora, Biagi, Troll beads, and Chamilia.

European style charm bracelets are normally rather expensive. We use the same quality, craftsmanship and materials, but create them with more affordable prices and super fresh designs. I hope you love them as much as I do!


No comments: