Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sky Gnome Pillow Doll

Sky Gnomes- the latest in the Spring Gnome collection! ( Both Sky Gnomes have sold, but there are others to be homed.... )
I had so much fun with the photo shoot yesterday, then the sun popped out while it was raining and Sky Gnome jumped out of my arms and raced outside! It's their job, you see, to monitor the weather, and start rainbows with their little rainbow seed. I followed quickly with my camera and was just able to capture this shot of the Sky Gnome starting a rainbow... can you see the hint of the rainbow just above the treeline? I was amazed to see it in action!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Periwinkle Paisley said...

That's such a cute gnome. I've never seen one that's that young! I like the shot of him with the sky above. Very clever. :)