Sunday, July 5, 2009












I have been happily engaged in my re-newed yoga practice for the past month.... just getting into the groove when I strained my lower back, somewhere between Cobra and Downward Dog. It's hurt - seriously - for a whole week now. Such a bummer.

And my house has been a mess --from the waist down. UGH! The kids have been so sweet and helpful (mostly) but it makes me realize how much I do, and I don't have time for injuries. I'm working on increasing my fitness level, not putting in couch time!


Thanks for listening.......

1 comment:

Kiley said...

It might be a bit late... but I sprained my foot last weekend and Evergreen nutrition has something called the Chinese mender that really helped me get back up and mobile much faster than I would have on my own.
Highly recommended if you still need it :)