Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What planet are you from?

Is it narcy to post treasuries on my blog? I hope not! They are so pretty and I'm thrilled to find my work in them. I just recently started checking treasuries, and saving the screen shots when I find my work there. Isn't this pretty, this collection? I'm in love with the little silver Orbit Girl necklace! Oh and guess what? It's a new ETSY policy: it's now OK to write and tell people they are in a treasury. Previously it was considered spam. :-)

Today I'm getting caught up on some sweet custom orders, planning a shipment of goodies for Mosey's new brick and mortar shop in Belfast Maine, and enjoying the rain! As crazy as it sounds, we Oregonians don't do well with freakish 85-92 degree heat waves after all the cool spring weather.

1 comment:

cjbc said...

I don't know what "narcy" means - but I think it's okay to post treasuries!

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Love from a fellow Oregonian (today is a big day for us!).