Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bamboo Cutlery Sets - eco picnic on the go!

Transform your life into a portable picnic with this cutlery accessory. I've paired a high quality, smooth bamboo set, and napkin, with a perfect pouch- featuring two cotton prints, and my one-of-a-kind silk screen image, and handy clip.

Your cutlery cozy will keep your set clean and organized every where you roam. Clip it to your purse, your belt loop, toss it in your picnic bag, glove box, or office drawer. Your lips never need to touch plastic again. Just rinse or wipe and snap!

Lunch
Picnic
Potluck
Jaunt to the ice cream shop




Great gift for students, office workers, and all eco-minded friends on the go! If you desire two of the SAME fabric print, ask me as I usually sew them in a batch. I may have more here and ready to go. :-)

Click my shop to see color choices, and other eco accessories like coffee cozies, wrist warmers and recycled water bottle slings.

1 comment:

SPWS said...

I really like these bamboo cutlery sets . I will try to look for this in our local store or even some online store.