Don't I look all thoughtful? I've been tagged by Try To Catch the Wind and now I must give 6 random facts about myself. How about 6 current things about me?
1. Sunday evenings, I take Tango classes with my girlfriend.
2. Monday evenings, I take American Tribal Style belly dance classes. I can do downward belly rolls, and upwards ones, and flutters. I practice these while driving. I try not to make weird faces at the same time. I do not think my fluereos are very pretty despite rolling my fingers through the formations for four years now.
3. I like to perform drag once each season. Yes, that's getting onstage dressed as a man, lip synching a song or performing something witty. If you are lucky, I might show you a photo of me in drag sometime.
4. I get tired at 2pm each day and have my tea time and the occasional wee cat nap (WHEN I can catch it). I'm a pretty busy girl.
5. I'm constantly amused by just tiny little things. I'm starting to believe it's a good idea to share these fits of joviality with the blogging world because our planet needs to lighten up a little. And so far people have laughed with me not AT me.........
6. I think self portrait photography is fun. I started doing them out of necessity when photographing my crafts/art to put on etsy, with no one else handy in the studio. Or a sudden need to put a photo of myself on the blog.
Now I can get pretty good photos of myself without cutting my head off most the time...... I recommend that people, who don't like how they look in photos, grab a digital camera and some alone time and just snap a bunch of photos of yourself with camera at arm's length. Outside. (Bad ideas may include: using the flash on yourself, taking a close up of your nose, shooting upwards under one's belly)..... ok, now I have to go TEST these "bad" ideas and see how amusing they might turn out to be...... bye