Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bounty, birthday or pirate booty?

Check out the surprise goodies I found on MY porch this afternoon!!!
Now AdoptACritter has been teasing me about knitting something for my 4-4 birthday, so I wasn't too surprised to see a package from her, but two packages and one so heavy??? The kids were all excited and helped me carry them inside.
Open! Open! Fake fur, fabrics, notions, beads, printable fabric........ is this the monster collaboration we were planning? Mmmm...... look at all the fun stuff....the kids loved the "Keeping a Nature Journal" book.. patterns for kimono and sewing machine cozy....and the socks! They are so cute. I was so touched she'd send me fun socks! Now I wonder if the socks are to make sock monsters with! ??? AdoptACritter will have to "comment" to tell us.

Now see the little gold box on top of the pile? That came in the separate envelope. It's this sweet snap shut treasure box. So special. You are the sweetest friend! Thank you!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pirate treasure... golden coins... eye patches... that kinda stuff, my love. Or it can be a secret!

I'm glad you liked all the goodies... and the boys liked their book. :) Such a beautiful display of the goodies, too. Grand!

XOXO

Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio said...

THank you so much, you are just too cute and sweet!

Now, lets dress up or pirate booties and get out to the on-ship party!!