Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gocco Rock-O!


The OTHER package that arrived was from Think Ink. Supplies for my Print Gocco! Think Ink's website isn't pretty, but they have great supplies, were very good at answering my questions, AND they have a brand new Gocco manual out!!! I highly recommend it for new gocco users. It's a full size book written by a woman who's used this system of printing since the 80's. It's loaded with information, easy to follow, and nicely organized. (Much much easier than trying to learn from the manual the Gocco comes with.)

I mainly plan to use Print Gocco for fabric printing, but my first project is on paper: hand printed Bliss Monkey Studio envelopes! I wrote out my master envelope with a carbon pen, zapped the image into a screen with the gocco, inked it up and printed a whole batch of envelopes. My next 100 coffee cozy customers will receive their cuffs in these new art mailers! A BIG thank you to all my etsy customers, fans, dear ones who heart my shop, and have returned again to shop. I love creating and mailing beautiful things right from my home to yours. Thank you!

2 comments:

mosey handmade said...

hurrah!
isn't the gocco like magic! i've been wanting some more ink - thanks for the thinkink link.

Tiffany said...

It's like an optical Christmas. *drools*