I was tagged by dear Adopt-a-Critter, and now must tell you seven random, unusual things about myself and tag seven others......
1) I cry whenever I hear bagpipes. I'm Irish, but I don't think that's it. I've been to Ireland twice and am pretty sure bagpipes are Scottish. Ullean pipes are very Irish.
2) Occasionally I don suit and tie, draw on a mustache, and lip-sync for charity events. Boy drag is sooooo much fun. I recommend it.
3) I've been a professional body piercer, sub-professional phlebotomist, and professional costumer. All of which involve different types of needles and working closely with people.
4) I believe in the Law of Attraction. What we focus on, brings more into our lives. We manifest positive change in our life by knowing and stating we want, focusing positive thoughts on it, and taking direct daily action. Yet, figuring out EXACTLY what we want is harder than it sounds!
5) I really love pet rats. They are so cute and smart and FUN!!!
6) I was once a costumer for a Disney film. One summer the Disney crew came to town. A friend was working on the film and I hopped over to help out. They stuck me in a wardrobe trailer full of middle school kids 70's clothes designed for FALL. A line of 100 kids showed up at the door, all with measurement papers in hand, and I had to outfit each one asap! They were to be the background kids in a gym scene. The first-time extras actresses were attempting to make demands such as, "I dont look good in purple", "But this will make me too hot", and get this one, "But this is sooo 70's". ?? It was a wild and fun few weeks work-12 hour days, temporary union affiliation, AND have you ever had a ride with the Teamsters (professional drivers)? Wow!
7) My claim to fame? I've never eaten a Twinkie.